Welcome to Doxcelerate
Whether you are establishing policy, defining procedures, or creating documentation, you need input from the stakeholders—management, implementers, approving officials. Doxcelerate software tools serve as the foundation for development of policy and procedure documents from first draft, through review—by both managers and implementers—to final publication of a product that defines operating standards for complex government, university, and corporate entities. Our interest is in helping your organization develop tools for efficient, effective operations that will be well documented for taxpayers, shareholders, and—if need be—auditors.
Managed, Supported, Customized Collaboration
The most successful operating policies/procedures are built with input from resident technical experts, workers, implementers and management in the early stages of policy/procedure development—well before implementation begins—to ensure a balanced perspective to which all players have contributed. Through early use of Doxcelerate's Review and Comment (RevCom) System, you can—
Engage reviewers (experts) in resolving issues, obtaining required approvals, measuring compliance, and reporting program compliance status.
- Coordinate draft standards with the people who are responsible for getting the job done.
- Obtain early input from budget and legal entities before implementation.
- Resolve issues throughout the process.
- RevCom for developing, reviewing, and approving drafts
- Policy Portal for managing and publishing approved final versions
- Compliance Certification Management System for tracking compliance and measuring performance
- SaaS/Hosting/Cloud Computing, Support, Training and Software Administration to take care of operational needs